I am a retired NHS nurse and my late husband was a GP in Hereford. I have 3 grown up children and have been a councillor for over 20 years.
I will carry on the work I have been doing in the area, such as;
- the Chave Court Close road improvements,
- Getting residential parking in the Canonmoor area at all times
- new bus service for residents of sheltered housing
- Pelican crossings on the Roman Road and Holmer Road
- Extra litter bins installed throughout the area
- New bus stops on Yazor Road and Sandown Drive
- Traffic calming measures installed for Kempton Avenue
- Organised road resurfacing and potholes filled throughout the area
- Renewed street name signs
- Cleared flytipping at Huntington Bridge
- New grit bins installed
I have worked hard over the years for our area. Thank you your support. I will continue to make your voice and wishes heard.
Widemarsh Ward Boundary: