By election day on the 7th May, I had, with my supporter team, knocked on every door in the Ross West ward. I have spoken to many of you and I thank you for the warm and friendly reception you gave me.
I expect that you are tired of politicians making promises that they cannot keep - I know I am! I am not a professional politician, the only promise I have ever made is to do my best for Ross and I repeat that promise to you.
I know that many people have voted for me because I always work hard and strive to get things done.
Thank you for enabling me to continue working on your behalf during the next four years.
● Regular newsletters, delivered through every door in your area - no one else does this between elections!
● The only County Councillor to undertake regular Saturday morning advice surgeries for the people of Ross.
● The lowest County Councillor allowances and expenses claim in Ross, in every year since April 2007 (excluding part-year Councillors).
● Co-operating with the local Hospital League of Friends to collect thousands of signatures to save the Minor Injuries Unit.
● Hundreds of issues dealt with, thousands of people spoken to, and dozens of issues still being fought for.