This year our Annual dinner and campaigning awards night will be taking place at the Three Counties Hotel, on the 28th February. Our speaker this year will be Baroness Janke, who is currently our Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for Work and Pensions.
The Tickets will be £30 and the meal choices are as follows;
- Sweet potato & butternut squash soup
- Pate served with ale chutney & toasted brown bread
- Wild mushrooms in garlic butter served with brown toasted bloomer
- Roast Sirloin of Prime Beef served with a Yorkshire pudding
- Fillet of Salmon served with mussels & saffron cream
- Goat’s Cheese & Red Pepper Wellington (V)
(All the above are served with roast potatoes & seasonal vegetables)
- A selection of four desserts served buffet style from a Sweet Table
(Followed by Freshly Brewed Coffee or Speciality Teas served with Mints)
If you could let us know your meal choices via email (email@example.com) for each ticket that would be great. R.S.V.P by 24th February to confirm meal choices.
Three Counties Hotel
Hereford HR2 7BP
Google map and directions