I am a retired NHS nurse and my late husband was a GP in Hereford. I have 3 grown up children and have been a councillor for 19 years.
I will carry on the work I have been doing in the area, such as;
● the Chave Court Close road improvements,
● fighting to get residential parking in the Canonmoor area at all times
● new bus service for residents of sheltered housing
● Pelican crossings on the Roman Road and Holmer Road
● Extra litter bins installed throughout the area
● New bus stops on Yazor Road and Sandown Drive
● Traffic calming measures installed for Kempton Avenue
● Organised road resurfacing and potholes filled throughout the area
● Renewed street name signs
● Cleared flytipping at Huntington Bridge
● New grit bins installed
I have worked hard over the years for our area. Thank you your support. I will continue to make your voice and wishes heard.